Wednesday 6 January 2016

Radiate Wellness on Facebook

If you'd like to jump on board and get a daily dose of positivity & health related posts, like this one Like my Facebook Page Radiate Wellness.  I share my journey, as well as tips, motivation, workouts and recipes several times throughout the day. 


It's hard to believe that it's been two months since I began this journey towards a healthier, happier, more fulfilling life. I feel so blessed that I came across the opportunity to not only take better care of myself, but to help others along the way. I have met some pretty incredible people and have learnt so much about myself. I am completely stoked about where this is going. What I do know for sure is that I feel better than ever, I make progress daily, & I absolutely love the support, accountability and team atmosphere that I always went without before (which I know is why I always struggled before).  


Before I decided to join a 21 Day Challenge Group and become a Beachbody Coach I was at low point in my life. I was unhealthy, dwelling in negativity and I had nothing that I was passionate about anymore. Life wasn't how it should be. I now feel hopeful (& healthful!) for the future both physically and mentally.  


It can be scary to open up your life to others.  When you share your shortcomings, struggles, frustrations and fears you risk rejection, but the benefits are well worth the risk.  Opening up relieves stress, diffuses your fears and it is the first step to freedom.



I used to be a people pleaser. I cared more about how I appeared to others than I actually cared for myself.  These days I care more about connecting and learning about others whereas before I was always too preoccupied being concerned with whether or not others approved of me.


Some people may look at my long-winded posts (like this one) and shake their head.  Maybe I take too many selfies, or talk too much about my kids, my health or maybe my positivity is just "too much" for some... But that's okay because I love my kids, I am learning to love myself, & I am grateful for my health and my new outlook on life. It took me a long time to become this person. This is who I am & I am not for everyone. And that's okay.

Does all of this sound a little bit too familiar? Are you craving change, but aren't sure where or how to start? Feel free to connect with me and I would be more than happy to help you figure it out! My Facebook Page is also a great way to stay updated on upcoming Challenges & Coaching opportunities. 


One of my favourite parts of this experience is the people I am meeting along the way. I'd love to hear your story! Click on the icons below to Connect with Me

(*Instagram @mandamariecook)





No comments:

Post a Comment